- RF wireless interconnect
- Unique house coding feature
- Visual RF transmission indicator
- Advanced suppression and calibration technology
- Non-removable 10-year lithium battery
- Low power battery warning
- 5 year guarantee
The EIB407RF Manual Call Point is an emergency device that when activated will cause all Brooks alarms in the system to sound, alerting occupants of danger.
The EIB407RF Manual Call Point is powered by a non-removable 10-year lithium battery designed to last the life of the product. The battery power is monitored and an end of life signal is provided when the batteries are depleted. The EIB407RF Manual Call Point uses advanced radio transceiver technology with unique software coding to transmit the radio signals.
Free delivery to all postcodes for orders over $250.
Primary Supply: 3V 10-year Lithium battery